This course is for software developers and systems administrators seeking to gain a foundational understanding of the Docker platform.
Delegates should have experience with the Linux command line interface, and have a basic knowledge of networking.
2 days. Hands on.
Through a mixture of lectures and hands on labs, delegates will:
- Establish an understanding of the purpose of the Docker platform.
- Become familiar with the management of containers instances.
- Learn how to expose containers to the network, and share data with containers.
- Gain practical experience of working with Docker images.
- Acquire an awareness of the community solutions available that support advanced use of the Docker platform.