System Administrators, System Managers, System Programmers, Architects, IT Managers, and those tasked with monitoring the performance and availability of heterogeneous systems.
All delegates need a thorough understanding and technical background in the z/OS environment.
1 to 3 days, depending on content. Hands on.
This course is available on site only. Please call for details.
Omegamon is a great tool to find out what is going on and what is not going on. It is a window into your system or subsystem. All Omegamon products have a similar look and feel and this training can be tailored to cover the basic principles before looking at the Omegamon products you require.
Our Omegamon courses are all tailored specifically to the requirements of our clients, a typical successful course would look like this:
- One full day to get an inside look at the environment and feel at home.
- One day training in Omegamon navigation (oper + tech).
- One half day per Omegamon required, choose from, for example:
- IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON on z/OS.
- IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for CICS on z/OS.
- IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for DB2 Performance Export on z/OS.
- IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for DB2 Performance Monitor on z/OS.
- IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for IMS on z/OS.
- IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for USS.
- IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Storage on z/OS.
Note: clients will need to provide hands on access to a 3270-Omegamon session.