Anyone who wants to code new Info/Man reports or maintain their existing ones.
Experience in using Info/Man in their own installation would be useful to participants.
This course is available on site only. Please call for details.
This course teaches how to code IBM Tivoli Information Management for z/OS - Info/Man - reports. The Info/Man database contains valuable management data, to make full use of this data you must be able to report on it. This course teaches how to code new reports and modify existing ones. The class is usually taught on a ‘skills transfer’ basis, as an informal desk-side training course using the customers own Info/Man system.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Use the PRINT and REPORT commands to produce standard reports.
- Modify their user profile record to direct output to the desired destination.
- Customize standard reports, and create new ones.
- Print freeform text and history data.
- Produce reports that perform decimal and date and time arithmetic.
- Create and use variables.
- Invoke supplied exits.
- Perform conditional processing.
PRINT and REPORT commands, and running supplied reports.
Structured and Prefix words and the Dictionary.
Title and Headings.
Searching and variables.
Totals and date and time arithmetic.
SETD and CALL commands.
Printing History and freeform text.
Info/Man is the informal name for the product now titled IBM Tivoli Information Management for z/OS. The product has previously been named IBM Information/Management and Tivoli Service Desk for z/OS.