The TMMi Assessor course is designed for anyone involved in test management, leadership or process improvement who is looking to:
- Consolidate their knowledge of the TMMi model
- Develop skills and knowledge to introduce testing improvements
- Achieve accreditation as a TMMi Assessor
Candidates wishing to participate in the TMMi Assessor course must possess the ISTQB Foundation Certificate and TMMi Professional Certificate.
This 4-day TMMi® Assessor course teaches you the practical skills required to assess an organisation’s testing maturity in-line with the TMMi model. You will receive personal tuition by a leading member of the TMMi Foundation who will impart learnings through lectures, practical exercises and peer discussions.
On completion of the course, you are eligible for accreditation as a TMMi Assessor capable of conducting Informal and Formal TMMi Assessments that measure an organisation’s testing maturity.
Your trainer will also provide guidance for what subsequent steps are required to become a TMMi Lead Assessor.
- Build upon the skills and knowledge gained from the TMMi Professional course
- Gain practical experience in:
- Planning an assessment
- Preparing for an assessment
- Leveraging different techniques for conducting effective interviews
- Scoring the information gleaned from interviews and analysing the results
- Preparing and reporting the results of an assessment to the client
- Preparing the final reports for submission to the TMMi Foundation
- Develop an in-depth practical understanding of the TMMi Framework
What is included with this course?
- Receive a certificate confirming you have met the criteria for the TMMi Assessor training that can be used when applying for formal accreditation
- 4 days of classroom training with a certified industry professional
- Take away the complete set of training slides and supporting materials
- Full catering is provided including morning tea, lunch afternoon tea
- After the course, free telephone support for up to 3 months, to help answer questions related to TMMi assessments
There is no exam associated with this course. Official TMMi Assessor Accreditation can be sought by candidates that satisfy the course prerequisites, complete this accredited course in full, and submit their application for accreditation to the TMMi Foundation.
TMMi Professional refresher
Organisational drivers and goals
Benefits of TMMi assessment
TMMi assessment types
Using the published TMMi documents
Assessor accreditation requirements
The TMMi career path
Starting and running TMMi assessment activities
Estimating effort for an assessment
Use different assessment interviewing techniques
Learn efficient ways to draw assessment information from different personality types
Scoring assessments and illustrating the results
Analysing results of different assessment types
Preparing and presenting the results
Assessment closure and results submission