PRINCE2 Agile® is for forward looking organizations and individuals who are already benefiting from PRINCE2. It blends the controlled approach of PRINCE2 with agile ways of working. Applied effectively it enables projects in any industry sector to:
- Deliver measurable benefits early in the project life cycle
- Work more creatively
- Communicate more effectively between stakeholders
- Capture and define customer requirements more efficiently
- Respond to change more quickly
- Manage risk at all levels of the project team
PRINCE2 Agile has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner certification. The purpose of Practitioner certification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile to a real-life project scenario.
To be eligible to take the PRINCE2 Agile exam you must hold at least one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate)
- PRINCE2® Practitioner (PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination Workshop and Re-registration)
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IMPA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course is aimed at all professionals who work within a PRINCE2 project environment. In particular, it provides hands-on learning for leaders and members of product delivery teams, a group of people that we feel have been overlooked by traditional approaches to project management training.
The ethos remains unchanged. We apply the principles of active learning; learning that engages participants by doing things and thinking about the things they are doing. We work in plain English, using language that is simple and direct. You will be able to focus on the message instead of being distracted by complex language and jargon.
Our PRINCE2 Agile courses are far more than just exam crammers and our trainers go out of their way to make sure that delegates are able to use PRINCE2 Agile in the real world. At the same time, we offer an exam promise for both the Foundation and Practitioner. Should you fail to pass then you can re-sit the course once again for free, paying only your exam costs and a £10 per day contribution to your lunches and refreshments.
• Projects and BAU
• Agile Overview
• Blending PRINCE2 Principles and Agile Behaviours
• Prioritising & Flexing
• Agile & the PRINCE2 Processes
• Starting Up a Project & Initiating a Project (including Lean Startup)
• Agile & the PRINCE2 Themes
• Business Case & Change Themes
• Defining Requirements (including User Stories)
• Organization Theme
• Servant Leadership
• The Agilometer and the Risk Theme
• Managing Product Delivery (including Scrum, Plans and Progress Themes, Estimation, Burn Charts, Information Radiators and Work Packages)
• Quality Theme (including Definition of Done)
• Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage Boundary (including Frequent Releases and Retrospectives)
• Directing a Project
• Agile Contracts
• Closing a Project
• Management Products
• Communication (including Workshops)
• General guidance (including Health Check, Transitioning)
• Examination preparation
PRINCE2 Agile Mindmap
Our sister company, Benchmark Training, have an exclusive free mind map which shows how PRINCE2 Agile blends PRINCE2’s tried and tested framework of project governance with agile ways of working and enables organizations to respond effectively to rapidly changing requirements - Click here to download it.
PRINCE2®, MSP® and ITIL® are registered trademarks of AXELOS in the United Kingdom and other countries.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited.
APMP® is a registered trademark of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals.
AXELOS develops and publishes a wide range of guidance on best management practice methodologies. AXELOS have appointed official accreditors PeopleCert, to assist them in providing quality products and services based on their best management practice methodologies.
This course is delivered on behalf of Verhoef by our sister company Benchmark Training Ltd, accredited by PeopleCert.