This workshop is intended for delegates who are familiar with the PRINCE2® project management method.
This workshop is the ideal vehicle for Foundation trainees looking to advance to Practitioner level, as well as existing Practitioners seeking re-registration. It provides revision of the method and gives guidance and practice in preparing for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, administered by Axelos.
Delegates should have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation exam within the last 12 months, or hold current Practitioner status due for re-registration.
For training and assistance in passing the Foundation exam, please see our PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate course.
For those who require Practitioner level training but do not currently hold either the Foundation or Practitioner certification, our PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course combines content from both certifications into one course whilst still covering both exams and providing both qualifications.
The aim of the workshop is to review the PRINCE2® project management method and prepare delegates for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination. Case study materials are used extensively to give delegates a realistic look at, and a practical understanding of, PRINCE2®.
Our PRINCE2® courses are far more than just exam crammers and our trainers go out of their way to make sure that delegates are able to use PRINCE2® in the real world. At the same time, we offer an exam promise for both the Foundation and Practitioner. Should you fail to pass then you can resit the course once again for free, paying only your exam costs and a £10 per day contribution to your lunches and refreshments.
For an additional £30 you can add a Take2 exam resit option. This means if you do not pass the exam first time, you can resit it once without having to purchase an additional exam voucher.
During this course, delelgates will:
- Review and consolidate the elements of the PRINCE2® Foundation course.
- Apply the elements of PRINCE2® in a realistic, practical setting.
- Discuss PRINCE2® scalability issues.
- Apply the elements of PRINCE2® to a practical scenario, as they will be expected to do in the Practitioner exam.
- Understand the requirements of the PRINCE2® practitioner examination.
- Apply the techniques required by the PRINCE2® practitioner examination.
- Take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
Review of the PRINCE2® Method
A realistic case study scenario is used throughout the course to allow delegates to consolidate their knowledge of PRINCE2® through hands on, syndicate work:
• Setting Up Project Controls.
• Product Based Planning.
• Authorising a Work Package.
• Examining Project Issues.
• Closing a Project.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination Techniques
Extensive use is made of past exam papers to prepare delegates for the Practitioner examination:
• The examination process is explained.
• Hints and tips on passing the examinations are given.
• Typical examination scenarios and questions are covered.
• Mock exam papers are available.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Certificate Examination
PRINCE2®, MSP® and ITIL® are registered trademarks of AXELOS in the United Kingdom and other countries.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited.
APMP® is a registered trademark of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals.
AXELOS develops and publishes a wide range of guidance on best management practice methodologies. AXELOS have appointed official accreditors PeopleCert, to assist them in providing quality products and services based on their best management practice methodologies.
This course is delivered on behalf of Verhoef by our sister company Benchmark Training Ltd, accredited by PeopleCert.