SAFe Scrum Master is designed for:
- New and existing Scrum Masters looking to understand their role in a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who wish to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to educate Scrum Masters about their role
This SAFe Scrum Master course can be undertaken by anyone interested in SAFe. Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles, Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming (XP), and/or software and hardware development processes is highly recommended.
Do you want to demonstrate your value to SAFe teams and organisations? In this SAFe® Scrum Master course, you will learn how the role of a Scrum Master can be effectively applied to a SAFe enterprise environment.
By the end of the SAFe Scrum Master course, you will understand how to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), which is used to bring alignment throughout a SAFe organisation. You will also find out how your skills as a servant leader and coach can put lead to high performing Agile teams that then achieve maximum value at scale.
- Define Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Enable Scrum events
- Implement effective Iteration execution
- Understand the integration with PRINCE2
- Introduce Program Increment execution
- Enable relentless improvement
- Support Agile teams for maximum results
- Support the implementation of DevOps
What is included with this course?
- 2 days of classroom training with a certified industry professional
- 250+ page comprehensive course manual
- Pass first time with our exam revision questions, live revision sessions and online tutorials
The SAFe Scrum Master examination consists of a closed book, web-based multiple choice exam. Candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete 45 questions, with a score of 33 (73%) required to pass. The exam is free with the purchase of this course.
Scrum in SAFe
The role of the Scrum Master
Program Increment planning
Complete the Program
Coach the Agile team