This basic course is for:
- Business Analysts.
- Systems Engineers.
- Software Engineers.
- Requirements Engineers.
- Requirements Managers.
- Requirements Team Leaders.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 day. Hands on.
This course teaches analysts and engineers how to define, elaborate, organize, and manage textual and graphical requirements and requirements-related information in IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation.
Rational DOORS Next Generation is a key component of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM). The product provides requirements definition and management capabilities in a fully-integrated environment that can also include IBM Rational Team Concert for change and configuration management, and IBM Rational Quality Manager for quality management.
After completing this course, you should be able to use IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation, part of the IBM jazz based solution for requirements management, to:
- View and work with requirements and other artifacts in a collaborative context.
- Create and edit requirements documents and other artifacts, including both textual and graphical artifacts.
- Create, manage, and view traceability relationships between requirements and other artifacts.
- Manage requirements throughout a project lifecycle.
View and work with requirements and requirements-related information in a collaborative context.
Capture, define, elaborate, and edit requirements and requirements-related information, and create hierarchically organized requirements documents.
Create and manage traceability relationships between requirements and requirements- related information.
Manage requirements throughout a project lifecycle.